Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First Snow Day of the 2009-2010 school year



I will add a couple of photos later- right now it is pitch black outside! Well, NOW it is later.... and here are the photos.

At 5:30 am, we got an automated call from the school board advising us of the snow day. I dragged myself out of bed to let the girls know so that they could sleep in.

There isn't actually much snow on the ground, but there is a storm warning across much of the state for today and tomorrow, so I suppose they are being cautious.

This is our third time getting snow this month. I don't mind snow, nor do I mind snow days- it just seems a little early in the
year...

**** Wednesday evening- this just in- schools are closed tomorrow too!!! It must be some storm that they are expecting if they aren't even waiting it out till the early morning!!! ****

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com