Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

First of all, I wish all of my family and friends who are mothers, stepmothers, caregivers, and who spend time "mothering" anyone they care about, a Happy Mother's Day! Hope you are spoiled and appreciated for all you do!

As usual, I am in the running for Worst Mother of the Year- not sure if I have done enough to win or not- but hey, I have won it many times before and so maybe it's good to let someone else have the title for a while! The problem is, I haven't figured out how to stay OUT of the running! lol
Ahhh, parenthood.

Holly sent me an e-card and will be calling when she gets home from work.

Ben called yesterday as he will be at work all day today and we had such a nice, long chat!

Heidi got me that lovely bunch of red tulips and a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake.

Chloe isn't speaking to me, and I don't expect that to change just because it's Mother's Day. She will be celebrating her Pyrrhic victory while I get spoiled by everyone else.

Well, three out of four ain't bad, right? lol

Meanwhile, my poor hubby is still recuperating from his surgery. He is having quite a lot of discomfort and I will use my outstanding caregiver skills to make sure he has a full (and I wish speedier) recovery.

Have a great day all! xo

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com